Openmoko Bug #1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting slient or vibrate only

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Mon Sep 1 15:12:02 CEST 2008

#1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting
slient or vibrate only
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:

Comment(by erin_yueh):

 i think the current dialer UI design is correct. If we set the profile as
 'Silent' or 'Vibrate' only, it means 'Mute'. Then that is why we display
 'Mute' to inform user the current status when we receive incoming calls!

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1627#comment:6>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>