Openmoko Bug #1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting slient or vibrate only

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Wed Sep 3 11:43:21 CEST 2008

#1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting
slient or vibrate only
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  reopened
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  worksforme =>

Comment:

 Let me reopen it. Pressing "Mute" will always attempt to mute the ring
 tone and if it is already silent there is no need to mute.

 Charlie showed interest in doing something about it so I would say let him
 go ahead with that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1627#comment:11>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>