Openmoko Bug #1610: it can save as same name(duplicate), same number and same group name as well.

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Fri Sep 5 05:23:41 CEST 2008

#1610: it can save as same name(duplicate), same number and same group name as
well.
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by charlie):

  * status:  new => in_testing

Comment:

 This problem should be solves in Qtopia commit
 1d13b889cbeedb074feffda235e7876f61e6a5e5.

 I added a Warning message : "A contact with the same name is already
 present : Continue / Cancel"

 When we choose cancel we return to the contact editor, where we can change
 the name.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1610#comment:6>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>