Openmoko Bug #1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting slient or vibrate only

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Sep 11 12:02:57 CEST 2008

#1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting
slient or vibrate only
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  reopened
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Comment(by charlie):

 Thanks for the hint Holger.
 I just had a look, ehehe in fact it is not that simple : the m_actionMute
 only corresponds to the entry in the menu you get when you click the
 option button. So where does the 'mute' button comes from ? Well, it is
 simply the back button with the label set to 'Mute' :

  QSoftMenuBar::setLabel(m_listView, Qt::Key_Back, ":icon/mute",
 tr("Mute"));

 Later on, when we press the mute button, the label is changed to "Reject".
 How do we know we press mute or reject then ? We check if the m_actionMute
 is visible.

 I think the easier way to solve this without redoing everything is to
 automatically trigger the mute event if the current profile volume is 0.
 It is a little hack-ish, but should work.

 I will try that...

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1627#comment:14>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>