Openmoko Bug #2025: Glamo problem: 4GB SD I/O errors with glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000 and no suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Mon Sep 22 23:19:54 CEST 2008

#2025: Glamo problem: 4GB SD I/O errors with glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000 and no
suspend
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  GNUtoo   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------

Comment(by andy):

 I think we will find everything about this that is to do with SD Card is
 downstream of the real problem, which seems to be Glamo communication
 generally.

 Unfortunately the kernel you're running is before the change to Memory
 clock PLL on Glamo from 81 -> 89MHz, that would have been a nice
 explanation that some Glamo devices can't handle it.  But you are already
 at 81MHz.

 Where did this kernel come from, is it a normal packaged kernel?

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2025#comment:3>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>