Openmoko Bug #1884: [suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device won't wake up

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Sep 30 15:37:18 CEST 2008

#1884: [suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device
won't wake up
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  wendy_hung       |        Owner:  andy
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  sometimes        |     Blocking:
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by andy):

 What happens if we read the level of the EINT for PMU as GPIO input at the
 end of suspend, and abort the suspend (ie, resume) if we see it is active?

 What happens if we turn PMU interrupt to level instead of edge?
 Previously it made trouble but that was before 2.6.24 and we never really
 understood the mechanism anyway.  Maybe just using level will clear this
 issue (by forcing wake from EINT under these circumstances).

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1884#comment:13>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>