Openmoko Bug #1712: Phone will not boot if battery is fully discharged, even if it is plugged in

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Feb 26 15:08:01 CET 2009

#1712: Phone will not boot if battery is fully discharged, even if it is plugged
in
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kenrestivo       |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  assigned
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  normal           |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by perezdiez):

 Replying to [comment:3 mickey]:
 I tink that have just tested the b) case this morning:

 I have had the freeruner unpluged and in suspend sice the Sunday 22
 afternon. Yesteday morning 25 i check the batry gauge and was 18% and
 suspended the FR.
 This morning at 08:30 CET booted when plugged.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1712#comment:4>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>