Openmoko Bug #2025: Glamo problem: 4GB SD I/O errors with glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000 and no suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Wed Sep 9 21:00:34 CEST 2009

#2025: Glamo problem: 4GB SD I/O errors with glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=10000000 and no
suspend
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  GNUtoo           |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed
   Blockedby:                   |    Estimated:
 Patchreview:                   |     Blocking:
Reproducible:                   |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by PaulFertser):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Please try with the maximum sd_drive (sd lines drive strength) setting.

 There're known issues with some cards that pick GSM interference and
 refuse to work while others in the same device and network conditions work
 ok. I'm not sure anything can be done with this, just try to get a card
 that works good.

 Fixing as "all the relevant glamo sdi tweaks are exposed to user, we can't
 do any better".

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2025#comment:7>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>