Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue Jul 1 10:18:28 CEST 2008

 src/libraries/qtopia/themedview.cpp                |   10 ++-
 .../phone/callhistory/default/callhistory.cpp      |   72 +++++++++-----------
 src/server/phone/callhistory/default/callhistory.h |    5 +-

New commits:
commit 70e8c35087f6d13ea84a4f502b3c9ef821be3623
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Tue Jul 1 08:20:13 2008 +0200

    [theme] If we layout in the paintEvent then ignore the clipping
        If we have to layout consider the whole screen dirty and paint
        everything. Block updates as we are going to draw everything anyway.
        This makes a visual difference on X11

commit 082e8f101b132c8f35e1e756540f782d7c865e85