Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Wed Jul 2 15:58:36 CEST 2008

 .../phonevendors/ficgta01/vendor_ficgta01.cpp      |   17 +
 .../phonevendors/ficgta01/vendor_ficgta01_p.h      |   12 +-
 etc/themes/finxi/callscreen_button.xml             |   29 +
 etc/themes/finxi/callscreen_keypad.xml             |   70 +
 etc/themes/finxi/callscreen_list.xml               |   70 +
 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.cpp     | 2148 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.h       |  177 ++
 src/server/phone/callscreen/themed/callscreen.cpp  |   11 +-
 src/server/server.pro                              |    6 +-

New commits:
commit 99f7b5e7f61aa5275fc38ba45b977528a15db9ca