Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Fri Jul 4 12:34:48 CEST 2008

 etc/themes/finxi/callscreen.xml                    |    2 +-
 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.cpp     |   28 +++++++++++++++-----
 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.h       |    1 +

New commits:
commit ed4f9aa6e7730ca15ab9aa19731fded31a1c9bb0
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Fri Jul 4 12:33:17 2008 +0200

    [callscreen] Fix state transition on multiparty call I
        If we have a call that is hold. A new call arrives and we press
        "Send Busy" the entered state was wrong. Fix that.

commit dfe70a664356ff5963038883fb919cfe5d3cb95a
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Fri Jul 4 12:28:43 2008 +0200

    [callscreen] Fix state transition on multiparty call I
        If we have an active call (not on hold) and we get a new one
        and "Send Busy" the callDropped slot gets dropped. After this
        the buttons said "Answer" and "Send Busy". It should say
        "Hold" and "End Call".

commit fa50399e60066c09723fb94e08e0bf4ab0097b49
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Fri Jul 4 12:01:53 2008 +0200

    [callscreen] Stop guessing when a call is hold/resumed and wait for the signal
        Stop guessing when and if a call is put into hold/resume. Wait for the state
        change and then update the theme. This also makes it synchronize with the
        actions we have in the options menu.
        Set the resume button to "Swap" when we can only swap calls.