Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.dev'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Fri Jul 4 14:19:28 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc |    4 ++--

New commits:
commit c3022c9a7602c15207307f96af46d303954982fc
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Fri Jul 4 14:06:41 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] Upgrade Qtopia. Revert micro optimisation and improved callhandling
        The TI Calypso is going to deep sleep after a while. So we have to send
        a dummy command once it is sleeping. This dummy command will be lost. To
        improve call handling/answering the phonecall faster I changed the timeout
        handling to restart the timeout whenever we get something from the modem.
        So in CPI the modem is really fully awake but for signal strength messages
        this is not the case. So I had to revert this "optimisation" for now.

        The symptoms of this bug are not suspending after a while, not being able
        to dial or take phone calls (at least that is the assumption). This is not
        yet fully verified.

commit f6649165523c4f735667114fe3601535bb6e4521