Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.stable'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Fri Jul 4 14:19:58 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc |    4 ++--

New commits:
commit f41dc0c4522a81fcaf53d63ed17b91434748ecf8
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Fri Jul 4 14:06:41 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] Upgrade Qtopia. Revert micro optimisation and improved callhandling
        The TI Calypso is going to deep sleep after a while. So we have to send
        a dummy command once it is sleeping. This dummy command will be lost. To
        improve call handling/answering the phonecall faster I changed the timeout
        handling to restart the timeout whenever we get something from the modem.
        So in CPI the modem is really fully awake but for signal strength messages
        this is not the case. So I had to revert this "optimisation" for now.

        The symptoms of this bug are not suspending after a while, not being able
        to dial or take phone calls (at least that is the assumption). This is not
        yet fully verified.

commit dcb80f67d7c8c3f83116fb70c629e92d438c40e3