Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue Jul 8 07:05:08 CEST 2008

 src/libraries/qtopiacomm/serial/qatchat.cpp |   17 +++++++++++++----

New commits:
commit a11f4b79b057a5bf219c80abf27bd2d57c67ae5f
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Tue Jul 8 06:51:42 2008 +0200

    [atchat] Avoid a race where notifications were not send out and calls not announced
        To get the modem out of deep sleep we have to send a dummy command. After
        we sent the dummy command we might get a OK or similar things back but we
        actually do not want to handle these as a ordinary command because it is
        not in the command queue. So we do not want to ignore results, but
        currently we also ignore notifications. This means that notifications for
        incoming calls and SMS can be lost with bad timing (it is happening in real
        life). Send the result/line through the prefixmatcher to send out notifications
        and ignore the rest as we used to do.

        A "missed"/"ignore" call would look like ('W' for waiting):
            AtChat :  W : "%CPI: 1,4,1,1,1,0,"+886287514608",145" 6

        This was not noticed before because +RING is coming multiple times and
        Qtopia used to start a timer. I based call handling solely on %CPI and
        missing one notification means missing the call. But the same applies for SMS
        notifications which we might miss and these are not repeated.