Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue Jul 8 14:22:53 CEST 2008

 .../phonevendors/ficgta01/vendor_ficgta01.cpp      |    6 ++++--

New commits:
commit a3289d332a56c49d0105a06d71189edcf4f0d904
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Tue Jul 8 14:17:33 2008 +0200

    [ticalypso] Enable callwaiting again and change CPI handling
        Enable CallWaiting for the TI Calypso again. Also handle
        status/mode of 0 (SETUP) as an incoming call. This is needed
        to announce the third party call as incoming call. Accepting
        and swapping of a third party call has been tested by observing
        the commands. Joining and Splitting are untested.

        From my observations the mode 0 is used for every incoming call
        and send before the mode 4. So we have a small advantage of handling
        mode 0 as well. The TI docs are not good enough to really say what
        mode 0 (setup) is really all about. It seems to work.