Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Thu Jul 17 07:29:31 CEST 2008

 .../phone/callscreen/semithemed/callscreen.cpp     |    3 ++-

New commits:
commit 48cabebcf56a11863b6a1d22246624c0252aeb5e
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Thu Jul 17 07:26:10 2008 +0200

    [callscreen] Iconify the callscreen when someone clicks back and we have active calls
        We have to keep the callscreen around as long as we have active calls because
        if we would close the callscreen there would be no way to hangup. So back and
        remove from the illume shelf will iconify the callscreen and a user can go back.