Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.dev'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Thu Jul 17 09:58:19 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc       |    2 +-
 packages/tasks/task-openmoko-qtopia-x11.bb |    5 +----

New commits:
commit bcc114ead8c11c2fca7df7570d459ad2080a24e2
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Thu Jul 17 07:33:59 2008 +0200

    [qtopia/srcrev] Increase the SRCREV, remove the "active call" desktop entry
        We have another way to get back to the callscreen, we can remove the "active call"
        entry. The issue with the active call entry was that it is always visible but
        will do nothing when there are no active calls.