Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Mon Jul 21 13:54:54 CEST 2008

 qtopiacore/qt/src/gui/kernel/qwidget_x11.cpp |   15 ++++++++++-----

New commits:
commit 71e481f7cc0da4091cdaa42f1cd58dbe94fbf1f6
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Mon Jul 21 13:45:04 2008 +0200

    [qt/x11] Only wait for an UnmapNotify if we were mapped before
        QtMail and Systemtime (when swichting tabs) had issues redrawing
        and doing a layout as we blocked that. We blocked that because
        we were waiting for a MapNotify as we were already waiting for
        a UnmapNotify... We wanted to wait for the UnmapNotify as hide
        was called on the widget and we didn't check if it was mapped...