Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.dev'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Tue Jul 22 12:00:20 CEST 2008

 conf/distro/include/sane-srcdates.inc  |    2 +-
 conf/distro/include/sane-srcrevs.inc   |    4 ++--
 packages/djvulibre/djvulibre_3.5.20.bb |    9 +++------

New commits:
commit 8e4266001335d47d212971d2e76f21d4176377b9
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Tue Jul 22 11:58:05 2008 +0200

    [srcrev] Bump the illume rev to get a version that will use the Qtopia keyboard
        Do not create/show the illume keyboard. This is a special version from
        raster to allow upgrading of Qtopia. The Qtopia keyboard will be used and
        no other unmanaged keyboard will be on the screen.

commit 6db048f3484ad51c14a6537b5f8aac88bbd08b46