Openmoko's OpenEmbedded repository. This is used to build the Openmoko distribution: Changes to 'org.openmoko.asu.stable'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Fri Jul 25 14:27:07 CEST 2008

 packages/e17/e-wm_cvs.bb |    8 +++++++-

New commits:
commit d9eb2317a066a5a86195b00495042ccb521dbc9f
Author: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org>
Date:   Fri Jul 25 14:18:02 2008 +0200

    [e-wm] Package the efm files somewhere else. we don't want to see firefox... and such
        Illume started to show firefox, xmms and xterm. Package the efm tar.gz's
        with these files separately so we do not show them on the ASU image. A full
        e image could/should install them when xmms, xtern and firefox are also present
        or provide different tar.gz's.