Holger's qtopia repo: Changes to 'master'

git at git.openmoko.org git at git.openmoko.org
Wed Jul 30 18:47:45 CEST 2008

 .../phonevendors/ficgta01/vendor_ficgta01.cpp      |    4 ----

New commits:
commit 14892684e5e3c22fff4955ce077e6cf366e0223e
Author: Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org>
Date:   Wed Jul 30 14:21:04 2008 +0200

    [ficgta] Do not handle NO CARRIER or BUSY... as we have %CPI for that
        The callNotification slot would call hangupRemote if the timer
        is still active. We do not want to use timers at all... do not
        connect the slot, so it is not getting called. We want all of the
        call handling feedback to happen in Ficgta01CallProvider::cpiNotification