Community Repository Update
tick at openmoko.com
Sat Aug 9 08:35:35 CEST 2008
Thanks for submit this package.
However, there were some issues I met while installing this package.
1. The Control file does not has "Tags: group::games" and that means it
would be seem by Installer. Only by opkg/pkcon...
2. The Control file does not pointing out the libraries you used directly,
and so that it will suffer from library not found issues.
3. files are located at /usr/local/, (It won't work for Om2008.8 now)
4. I cannot find the source code. ~_~
5. Desktop file Icon does not pointing to the moko-sudoku.png file
Actually this package pointing out that some lack of support of Om2008.8 feed,
I will solve those issues.
1. move the prefix to /usr
2. correct the dependency
3. modity the desktop file pointing to the Icon you want
4. add the Tag (That will largly increase your projects visibility)
5. Give some advertise on the Description field of Control file.
6. Could you point out where can I find the source code?
I will make all the packages your game needed will be in feed of Om2008.8.
On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 06:25:10AM +0200, multiverse at projects.openmoko.org wrote:
> --- /home/multiverse/bin/file-index.txt 2008-08-05 16:32:10.000000000 +0200
> +++ /home/multiverse/bin/ipk_list 2008-08-09 06:25:10.000000000 +0200
> @@ -1,3 +1,4 @@
> community-repository mailing list
> community-repository at lists.openmoko.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community-repository/attachments/20080809/4bbf5455/attachment.pgp
More information about the community-repository