Mofi Wifi

Tick Chen tick at openmoko.com
Wed Aug 20 04:54:56 CEST 2008

Hi John,
  The mofi ipk files are gzip files, not real ipk files.
Please check
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain#Packaging_your_application
or
http://linuxocarina.blogspot.com/2008/07/easy-sample-to-create-ipk-files.html

To package all the stuff, please use
'> ar -crf package-name_version_arch.[io]pk debian-binary data.tar.gz control.tar.gz'

Please re-create them, and release new pacakges. (please remove invalid
ones.)

Cheers,
Tick