Text entry

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Fri Dec 1 09:24:47 CET 2006

Dnia piątek, 1 grudnia 2006 02:20, David Ormsbee napisał:

> So when I first heard about this phone, I mocked up this idea:
>
> http://dave.hereticmonkey.com/musings/phone_keyboard.html

> Just my two cent idea.  Criticisms/improvements are certainly welcome.

Did you thought about languages other then English?
What about national chars?
Switching languages during write?

My native language is Polish, I write notes, contacts, events, todos on my
current phone (SE k750i) and it handle national chars without problems.
When I want to enter English words I can switch to it so T9 dictionary
will get English instead of Polish etc..

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

  Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.
  -- Voltaire