Synchronize Calendar, Contacts of Neo with Lotus Notes, Outlook, etc.

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Wed Dec 6 15:01:01 CET 2006

On 12/6/06 4:50 AM, "Dennis Günnewig" <lex001 at gmx.de> wrote:

> 1)A software packet which enables me to synchronize my calendar, contacts
> etc. on Neo with Lotus Notes and/or MS Outlook.

We're working with Funambol on sync and push stuff. So this should be OK
from a framework standpoint. It will take some revisions to get the software
(client side) refined.

> 2) An option which marks private appointments as private, so that only I'm
> able to watch them in my business calendar

Is this something that Outlook allows? If it's standard, then I'm pretty
sure Funambol will make sure we can support this feature.

-Sean