Shiny geek toy?

Richard Franks richard.franks at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Dec 7 18:08:01 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 08:38 -0800, Christopher Heiny wrote:

> Part of my day job is to nudge (or sometimes thump) the fantasies of my own
> team back into line with reality.  It looks like I let that leak over into
> OpenMoko, too.  I'll have to be more careful about that in the future.

Not at all, I found your points very well considered and welcome.
Reality after all, is only a fantasy which has gained concensus - such
as project deadlines, or the validity of economic systems.

If there were separate areas for Neo1973 discussions, and NeoXXXX
discussions, then I'd subscribe to both, but as traffic on this list
isn't likely to grow substantially until release or another
announcement.. I'm happy to read ideas from both angles!

Cheers,
Richard