FPGA

Jeremy zanexiv at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 21:00:14 CET 2006

AFAIK from my VERY limited exposure to FPGAs, you actually have a couple options.  There is SRAM storage which requires re-program at power cycle.  But you also have Fuse/Anti-Fuse FPGAs which are one time programmed; and EPROM, EEPROM, and flash which don't require you to reprogram at power cycle.

Again, that's what I remember from the small amount of time I spent looking at them as a solution for a previous project.

Jeremy Crosen