Neo1973 + PSP == wifi proxy?

Richard Franks richard.franks at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Dec 11 21:25:53 CET 2006

Hi,
  Homebrew isn't an option for the firmware they now ship with (2.8+)..
AFAIK there still isn't a degrader option for those revisions.

So doing it that way would be cheating!

I'm running under the hard assumption that bluetooth won't be in V1, if
it was included then, as you say.. there'd be very little point trying
to piggyback in this contrived fashion onto closed systems with network
connectivity (e.g. PSP, internet cafe PC's, etc).

Regards,
Richard