FCC status for FIC Neo1973?

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 02:23:56 CET 2006

Once its FCC certified, why would it matter? It should be just like
getting any phone from any vendor and putting your SIM in to get
service.

You may have a hard time getting support for configurations because the
vendor won't know how to do things with the neo1973, but they can push
the configuration to the phone with an sms message and most modules I
have seen support using that for configuration. I would be surprised if
the one in the neo1973 does not...

Sean or anyone who knows... Is configuration by sms possible with this
phone? Can we override it with a gui? Or ony by the gui maybe?

--Tim

--Tim