GPS App idea

Joe Bushong joe.bushong at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 04:04:03 CET 2006

All I really want from the Neo is a GPS application that helps me when
I have gone senile and can't find my car in a big parking lot. Ideally
it would constantly monitor my speed and "mark" the last place I
changed from driving speeds to a long period of walking speeds. No
user interaction until I ask it, "Where is my car in relation to where
I am right now?" and it displays a big arrow and distance reading.

You guys can argue about Bluetooth and WiFi all you want, but I am
purchasing the 1st OpenMoko phone in the hopes that some smart
developer has the same GPS idea as I do...

Joe