A marketing angle

Ben F-W openmoko at flemingwilliams.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 21:54:57 CET 2006

Redvers Davies (openmoko) wrote:
> Call screening.
>
> When someone calls you and they go to answering machine you can listen
> and pick up if you choose.
Interesting idea, Redvers! There seem to be several good possibilities
focussing around the answering machine services: the ability to select
between recorded messages when rejecting a call springs to mind here.

Sean, any chance of a wiki going up yet, so we can collate all the
application ideas so far? I know you haven't got much to do at the moment...

It would be useful to be able to sort the ideas by group: in this case,
the Answerphone section. That would also help decide whether Gabriel's
earlier idea could work - whether there are enough non-phone
possibilities to make it possible to initially de-emphasise the phone
application (i.e. "it's a GPS device that also does phone")

When I get a minute, I'll collate the ideas so far and try to categorise
them - anyone else been organised enough to do this yet?

Cheers,

Ben