Mailing List Suggestion: Do Not Reply To Old Message with New Subject.

donnie at darthik.com donnie at darthik.com
Thu Nov 23 04:00:32 CET 2006

Hello,

As this mailing list becomes more popular and the traffic increases, I
would really appreciate if people would not reply to other messages by
simply adding a new subject because this screws up my threading of the
mailing list.  Instead, start a new email so the message is not
considered to be a follow-up message and included in the thread.

Just a suggestion to make following the conversations much easier and
efficient.
Thank you.
__
Donnie