RGB pixel direction question Re: Drawing raw pixels to screen..

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Thu Nov 23 19:32:13 CET 2006

Salve *!

This differences is also visible by most or all TFT Displays even
with b/w! Because the distance of a mixed white pixel is horizontal
and vertical different.

So I hope that the display is original produced to use for landscape,
because in this mode we will use it finer/subtler GUI text illustration
that in the portrait position - right?

rob