Availability of device and development tools.

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Thu Nov 23 22:59:29 CET 2006

Hello!

I have some quiestions about the availability of the neo.

I am somewhat surprised to read that the hardware configurations are not
decided yet.  How do you want to ship in january when you still don't
know how it should look like?

When will the final hardware configuration be known?

When will the neo be available in germany?  How much will it cost?

Will the device be available bundeled with mobile contracts?

When will the development environment be available so that we can try our
first steps on it and start getting familiar with it?

What are the next steps to get the device?  Where can we purchase it?

PS: I am waiting for the neo like a little child waits for santa claus ;-)