Camera, vibrate and other features

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Sun Nov 26 06:50:39 CET 2006

On 11/24/06 10:09 PM, "Stuart Gray" <randomelginguy at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Few questions about the OpenMoKo phones.
> Vibrate Feature, is this going to appear on these phones?

Yes.

> Bluetooth - mentioned lots already, I also would like to see it.

So would we. We're going to do our best ;-)

> Camera - Been reported for next version, I would like to see a 2.0 Megapixel
> one or greater

We're going to start collecting this stuff very soon. So please (everyone)
start thinking about what you'd like to see. We're listening!

> Any idea when roughly the next version would be out, because I'm willing to
> wait a while for all those extra features, just would like to know how long
> :).

If nobody buys our first generation phone we might not have the money to
make the second generation ;-)

Jokes aside, this is a long term thing for us. But I won't commit to any
time frames since we haven't even shipped the first hardware yet.

> Ace phone though, love the touch screen and the look of the phone.  As a games
> programming student I see a lot of potential for creative games for these
> phones along the same lines as the Nintendo DS as well as handy applications
> for the phone.

Me, too. Hopefully you could help out getting some great games running on
this device.

-Sean