Phone UI ideas

Marcel de Jong mdejong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:26:37 CET 2006

This is actually a good idea, on multiple levels. Touch-screens are a
large limitation to the people with less eye-sight. They are the reason
that phones have that indentation or the small dot on the 5 key. (same
reason also for the markings of the J and the F on a QWERTY keyboard).

If this phone could somehow give tactile information to the user, it
becomes more usable for the people will poorer eyesight or even blind
people.

Greetings,
M. de Jong