Open Moko - GPL?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Tue Nov 28 00:55:49 CET 2006

Salve Corey!

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Corey wrote:

> On Monday 27 November 2006 16:14, Robert Michel wrote:
> <snip>
> > - no bottle opener
> >

> What!?
A joke.

Oh, I overseen a line... Why should I unsubscribe?
Because I forgot to say the opener should be dual
use - beside bottles also cans? SCNR

Nahh this belongs to a swiss army knife, and they
are rugged, reliable, durable and easy to use.
There are several modells for several demands,
they have even one with an USB-stick.

So why should a mobile software and hardware not be
rugged, reliable, durable and easy to use as well?

For the Neo, firelighter and opener was a joke - realy! ;)
But not in general - I would thing that mobiles with
such a feature would have a market.

And sorry when I do brainstorming (and that one was
as special to relax steve that it was not a big isue
that he didn't read some information before he asked)
I have plenty of ideas, not every one is a good one,
but would like to hear from you, from the others also
ideas where you think they wouldn't be good.
Why? Because creating new ideas and solution has much
to do with inspiration and playing - so even a joke
could inspire someone else for a new idea.

Posting "unsubscibe" could be a bad joke from you,
because the fear that others wouldn't like a idea
could/would kill creativity.

And I hope that you will not unsubscribe, as well,
I proise  to write more focused in the future ;)

rob