(re)charging control

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at hrw.one.pl
Tue Nov 28 17:22:59 CET 2006

Dnia wtorek, 28 listopada 2006 17:17, Jeff Andros napisał:
> On 11/28/06, Marcin Juszkiewicz <openembedded at hrw.one.pl> wrote:

> > If they will add cable and use *common* type of connector so it will
> > be *easy* to buy another cable (one for home, one for work).

> 1.     Before we get too jumpy about mini-b connectors, is everyone
> aware that the USB standard is strictly hierarchical... a host device
> has an A connector, and a B connector is for peripherals.  I do realize
> OpenMoKo is a blended device(can operate either as master or slave) I
> don't know whether or not there's room on the device to place two
> connectors,

USB On-The-Go defines OTG AB connector. One of my PDAs has one and I used
it with USB Host cable (mini-A to normal-A). I did not tested it in slave
mode because previous user forgot to add mini-B cable.

So no need for two connectors.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

         Packrat's Credo:
         	I have no use for it, but I hate to see it go to waste.