multicolour multi-touch screen Re: OpenMoko/Neo1973 is pure (r)evolution :))) - do you recognized the power of "multi-touch gesture recognition"

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Wed Nov 29 20:47:22 CET 2006

Salve!

Robert Michel schrieb am Mittwoch, den 29. November 2006 um 20:02h:

> Or for the power user, paint different color points on your finger
> tips (multiple (different) coloured points on one or more of your

Ok nerds would paint their finger tips with colour, but who else?
What about light frequency outside of our cognition?
Or black-light and special colour to use the multi-touch sensor
with multi colour?

Or let us work with the pattern of our fingermarks

The colour finger tips could be an intermediate step
for nerds and developer ;)

rob