multicolour multi-touch screen Re: OpenMoko/Neo1973 is pure (r)evolution :))) - do you recognized the power of "multi-touch gesture recognition"

Richard Franks spontificus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:06:21 CET 2006

Skip all that, and go straight to monitoring EEG brain signals - one
sensor (array), all input handled. Fashion it into a nice hat.

Actually, no.. all I really want to do with the Neo1973 is get a
ring-tone to do the "beep beep boop bop" from CTU/24.

Now I think of it though.. AGPS/GPRS... urban Counter-Strike! Whenever
you hear the designated call-chime, you can answer and hear
pre-recorded 'mission' data. To which you can respond loudly: "What!?
The British Agent is about to have a cup of tea and scones at a cafe
down the road?! I'll take him out."

etc

Richard