Another idea for an application for the Neo: Instant sync to web page duplicating info on phone

Jeff Andros whitedrought at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 23:17:48 CET 2006

This isn't really half baked at all, all you need is a webserver on the
device small enough to run 1-2 clients and https... It's even better than
the danger since everything runs on your phone... you have control of
security, and we could even make a monitor app that displays when someone's
accessing your webserver

--Jeff