Will the Neo1973 support Dual-SIM with SPST? Re: Using UART/SPI... for swithing 2-8 SIM-cards Re: [Neo1973] Hardware access: additional solder points ; )

Thomas MARCHESSEAU tm at sitadelle.com
Thu Nov 30 12:15:13 CET 2006

Hi all,

did you check www.simore.ch  ?
its a great system to put 2 sim card in one slot.
i got one, it works fine (*) on most of standard handset but not very
well  my wistron ( a linux phone )  i must reboot to change number.

(*)unfortunatly,  you cant use 2 numbers at the same time, because
there's only one GSM recept/transmit chip (
http://www.simore.ch/en/faq.php#2 )
but you can setup the phone to switch from one number to the other in 2
clicks without switching off your Mobile

cheers,
Thomas