An Update

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net
Mon Apr 2 22:00:44 CEST 2007

D'oh!

I forgot to credit Dick Gabriel (of Lucid fame (or infamy, depending
on your opinion of Lisp and C++)) for the concept of how important
evolution is in software development.

He's penned a number of very interesting papers, available at his
site:  http://www.dreamsongs.com/Essays.html

-Cheers
-Matt H.