Blacklist/whitelists

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:23:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 4/6/07, Tim Newsom <cephdon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a related note to all of this sms talk... Can you send an sms with
> delivery receipt to a range of addresses and get back notification for
> all phone numbers which actually exist? (Obviously it will be one at a
> time, not boradcast)

I guess I'm almost repeating myself here, but my phone (...) tells me
that delevery receits are turned off when I select multiple
destination numbers. Also, we (in Europa, at least, in The
Netherlands) get billed for _sent_ messages. Sending an SMS message to
hundreds of numbers would be expensive!

Christ van Willegen