call for testers: MokoList, a pilot-db clone.

Bryan Larsen bryanlarsen at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 02:25:21 CEST 2007

One of the most useful apps on my Palm Pilot is
[http://pilot-db.sourceforge.net/ Pilot-DB].  I figured it would be a
good "first app" to get my feet wet programming for OpenMoko.  I've got
a first pass at it, and am looking for alpha testers: if you have used
[http://pilot-db.sourceforge.net/ Pilot-DB] or any similar application,
have databases in a format supported by
[http://sourceforge.net/projects/palm-db-tools/ palm-db-tools] (i.e.
pilot-DB 0.3.x, pilot-DB 0.2.x, MobileDB, List or JFile 3) please
contact me.

Right now it's just a plain GTK desktop app.  At this stage anything
else would be silly.  So alpha testers would also need a Linux computer
or enough patience to recompile a GTK app on whatever desktop they're
running...

thanks,
Bryan