Canada OpenMoko

Eric Heinemann e_heinemann at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 22:16:32 CEST 2007

Ok, I have been having power supply issues with my desktop where the VM resides.  A new power supply is on its way, but will not be here until next week.  I do not want to make anybody wait that long, so I am recreating the image on one of my laptops.  I hope to have it ready for download to a few people soon.  Once it is confirmed working by a few people, then I will attempt to find a way to make a torrent (never done it before) and host it on my server.

Thanks for the patience,

Eric