Brad Smith article

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Apr 13 03:07:05 CEST 2007

I already did - he's actually written about OpenMoko before (he sent me
a copy of his article (see below).

Not sure why he chose not to mention it in this article.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.

perfect

> > opportunity for a mention and it got totally glossed over.

> > EDITORIAL EDGE:

> > Opening Up the Wireless Handset

> > By Brad Smith, Wireless Week Technology Editor

> > What do you think? Let me know at brad.smith at advantagemedia.com.

> Very interesting, as this speaks to the more common consumer.

> At the end of the article Brad invites feedback.  It would be great if
someone

> with the appropriate skills could respond to Brad and let him know
about