OpenMoko light web server

Frank Coenen franknstein666 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:47:46 CEST 2007

I agree. I don't fancy giving any acces to the phone from a remote location.
Exept via SSH or something.

Locally 'installed' web-apps would be great though.
http + CSS + javascript = widgets. (think of the Vista Gadgets, OSX and
iPhone widgets, SuperKaramba)
http + CSS + Javascript + some kind of plug-in that has excess to the phones
hardware = widgets on steroids.
Making it much easier to write applications (widgets) with exotic
interfaces, you're no longer tied to OpenMoko/GTK+ toolkit.

It will of course drain more recourse's than native code, in stead of run
time stuff like javascript.