OpenMoko light web server

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net
Tue Apr 17 19:42:01 CEST 2007

Yup. That's been my experience as well.

I think a lot of it has to do with HTML providing a rendering model
that is "good enough" as opposed to "perfectable. That allows you to
focus on the info model and data flow.

Not to mention the fact that you don't have to grok these huge class
libraries to make web apps...

I spent a little bit of time playing with RubyCocoa and RubyOnRails.
I did notice that the rails framework was much easier to wrap one's
brainstem around.