Status update on the phones?

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Sat Apr 21 18:43:47 CEST 2007

The most recent date I have seen was "second half of April".  That was awhile
back.  Basically they have one week from today to deliver, or we are looking
at yet another delay. :(
Looking at the open defect list on the bugzilla site
(http://bugzilla.openmoko.org) makes it seem that they have a long way to go.

Open defects include:
321 - ftdi_eeprom often fails silently
365: Openmoko dialer fails after gsmd restart
482: Phone Consumes power when turned off; causes battery to drain.
255: "Battery remaining" meter still needs work

I'm sure I will get to buy a Neo, someday :)

-Jason